Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Key Terms and Sites

So I came up with one key term and found three sites between today and yesterday. I don't think that's much progress, but it's something. I've finally narrowed it down to twostories that I think I can modernize and they would be The Twelve Dancing Princesses and Little Red Riding Hood. I haven't really made much farther than that. I think I'm going to look up different versions of each story and see how other people have written it before. I know there's so many different versions of both of those stories so there's going to be a couple of different plot lines that go along with them. I want to be able to take one of the plot lines and modernize it without it losing anything which may be a little hard considering the characters could be walking around with iPods. So I don't want to lose the story but I want to make it my own so I don't know. I guess after I find the different versions, I'm going to start a first draft. It's going to come along. I'm making that a promise to myself.

2 comments:

Shannon McCarthy said...

Well, hm.. as cool as Little Red Riding Hood would be... no one really walks anywhwere so it would be like taking a bus or car.... And.. well I'm not sure how that would work... lol. Up to you.

Kristen Dixon said...

building from Shannon's comment....
I walk places
I'm sure you and Casey do too...
And little red riding hoods mainly about like.... A creeper... Or something like that... (At least I think thats what the big bad wolf is supposed to represent) And there are creepers on the buss....

I lost what I was saying...
But I'm sure you'll figure something out Casey.