Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Gold Award is like a Graduation Project

So the Gold Award is a lot like a Graduation project. It takes a ton of work and it takes a lot of community service. Now the only reason that I'm bringing this up is because I was asked to explain what it is. That's pretty much it for my explanation though because the stupid thing changes like constantly.

We were told today to start looking at stuff for our projects. That's were I get stuck. I have my idea but my question is still left unanswered. I don't know whether or not if I have to deal with copy write laws or what. When I figure that much out, everything will be a lot easier to do.

I've narrowed my options for which story to work on down to four.

  • Little Red Riding Hood
  • The Twelve Dancing Princesses
  • Hansel and Grethel
  • Sleeping Beauty or Briar-Rose

That's pretty much all I've done so far. As soon as my question gets answered there will be more, but for now. That's all I can do.

http://www.eastoftheweb.com/short-stories/UBooks/LittRed.shtml#4 :Little Red Riding Hood
http://www.eastoftheweb.com/short-stories/UBooks/TwelDanc.shtml :The Twelve Dancing Princesses
http://www.eastoftheweb.com/short-stories/UBooks/HanGre.shtml :Hansel and Grethel

3 comments:

Shannon McCarthy said...

You should probally do Little Red Riding Hood since you kind of started that. Hey, Casey, Gold Award is rewarding! Forgot to add that. Also, it's all leadership and community service.

L. Savido said...

I'm confused - what happened to the photography topic? This topic with the fairy tales is somewhat limiting. What is the goal? What is the point you are trying to make? Are you trying to put these into a book for publishing?

Will Nichols said...

Savido, she could illustrate the book with these said photographs from the past bloggings.