Friday, September 5, 2008

Graduation Project Idea

So I didn't completely trash the photography idea, but I've thought of a way that I can make it active. I think. See, I was thinking, since I like to write a lot too, why not take a fairy tale and rewrite it with a modern twist. You know, kind of modernize it.

Problems
  • I have problems with finishing things that I start writing. Like I can start something and then be like "Um, no, this isn't working for me.
  • I have no idea where to go with it if I would actually even finish writing it and got the pictures.
  • And last but not least, do I have the attention span to actually do this?

So as Mrs. Savido was talking, this idea actually came to me, and, as much as I might get in trouble for not paying attention, I had to write it down before I lost the idea. When the idea of modernizing a fairy tale came to me, I was like "What fairy tale do I know and love well enough to actually make a rewrite?" Well so far my list consists of ten stories.

Stories

  • Cinderella
  • Little Red Riding Hood
  • Snow White
  • The Goose Girl
  • Rupunzal
  • The Twelve Dancing Princesses
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • The Frog Prince
  • Hansel and Grethel
  • Sleeping Beaty or Briar- Rose

Now that I have this idea, and I've written it all down, I just thought of something. I would have to deal with copy write laws wouldn't I?

No comments: