Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm getting a headache

So all of this is giving me one big headache. Like, I know where I want to go with my project, I just don't know what to do to get to it. Like seriously? Is all this research really necessary? I mean, I can understand that you have to do research, but like really, 2 years of it? Just sitting around trying your hardest to find the information that's not even out there? I don't know. This has all just become one big headache.

This would all be so easy if it wasn't like an individual thing then there wouldn't be so much pressure, maybe there would be more, I don't really know but I understand why it's individual. People cheat and cheaters sit around and do nothing while other people do the work and then they get a grade they definitely don't deserve.

As for key words, I still only have one that means something to this project. I'm sure there will be more, I'm HOPING there will be more since there has to be like 10 of them.


My only word is modernize.

Modernize: make something more modern: to change something in order to make it conform to modern tastes, attitudes, or standards, or be changed in this way. (Verb)

1 down, only 9 to go.

I know that doesn't seem like a lot, but it is. It really, really, REALLY is. Ugh. I want to build a time machine so that I can just skip over all of this.

1 comment:

Kristen Dixon said...

Maybe.... Your stressing too much over modernizing something that has already been done....
And perhaps you jus need to make one of your own...