Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Post

So we started our blogs today for our Graduation Projects, (obviously if I'm typing this.)

I guess we're just suppose to put what we completed on the project and everything but we haven't really started to anything yet except try to figure out what topic we wanted to complete it on. That's about as much as I got done too. I mean, I know I want to do something with Photography and I know that's broad and I have to narrow it down a bit, but I have no idea what how I'm going to do that yet. I was thinking something with landscape photography or portraits since those are the two things that I'm really into at the moment, but it's so hard to choose.

I'm leaning more toward landscape since, at the moment, it's my favorite kind of photograpy, but I have like no idea where to go after that. If I do portraits, I have the same problem, and I'm still not really good with those. Thank god for Digital Photography.

There are honestly so many other things that I could do with photography though and it just confuses me more. On top of that, I'll soon be adding my Gold Award work so it's like doing two graduating projects at the same time. Oh well. Guess that's what you get for being a Girl Scout and a junior in high school. Or at least a junior in City High.

No comments: