Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I lost count of how many days its been and I'm out of creative titles

So I'm just kind of finding links that have to do with my topic. I'm sticking with my idea to modernize a fairy tale. Which one I'm doing, I have no idea yet. I'll figure that out soon. At the moment, I'm looking at sites that have to with publishing. I've found like two, but the one was just about how you NEED an agent to get anything accomplished and I don't think I really have time for that and considering I'll probably never write a book after this, I really don't need an agent.

2 comments:

Shannon McCarthy said...

I'm telling you.. Little Red Riding Hood..... or you could do that ballette idea I think it was... With Lizzy and what not?

Kristen Dixon said...

I suggest you choose one that you like a lot. Something you can feel as if you are doing the story an honor... Something you can modernize without destroying.
Something that wont drive you insane...

And... I think you will still pubish something after this... =D