Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Let the "What? Why?"s fly

So yesterday at parent teacher conferences, my mom talked to Mrs. Savido about my graduation project. Now they both support my idea but don't know what the "Wow" factor is and honestly, neither do I after thinking about it all day. I now see why everyone was confused about were I was going with it cause now I realize that I didn't either.

Now this is were the "What? Why?"s come in.

I'm thinking I want to go back to the photography thing because I thought about that one a lot yesterday too. I'm not saying I'm switching to it thought until AFTER I talk to Mrs. Savido. I realize this means going back to the beginning and doing everything all over again, but if I do switch, then I'm willing to do that partly because I would have to.

1 comment:

Shannon McCarthy said...

Well if you do that you better get a moving!